Multilocation DNS Looking Glass
A service offering a REST API allowing to perform DNS queries over HTTP from multiple locations worldwide.
Project website : http://www.dns-lg.com
A DNS Reserch project providing DNS and Domain Names statistics and tools.
Project website : http://www.statdns.com
Linux Radio is an online radio broadcasting the Linux kernel, which is read in plain voice using eSpeak, an open source text to speech synthesizer.
Project website : http://www.linux.fm
An online collection of ascii tables for all MS-DOS charsets including pixel precise original graphical symbol for each character.
Project website : http://www.ascii-codes.com
Ansilove is an ASCii and ANSi to PNG converter, also supporting several other artscene-related file formats. It is written in PHP and includes a command line converter, along with a library to embed on web pages for doing “on the fly” conversions.
The following formats are supported :
- .ANS - ANSi (ANSI escape sequences : ANSI X3.64 standard)
- .PCB - PCBoard Bulletin Board System (BBS) own file format
- .BIN - Binary format (raw memory copy of text mode video memory)
- .ADF - Artworx format, supporting custom character sets and palettes
- .IDF - iCE Draw format, supporting custom character sets and palettes
- .TND - TundraDraw format, supporting 24-bit color mode
- .XB - The eXtended Binary XBin) format, supporting custom character sets and palettes
Project website : http://ansilove.sourceforge.net
GBAconv is a set of tools aimed at GameBoy Advance developers, allowing to convert WAV sounds and PCX images into C arrays to be included in GBA programs. It is composed of two programs :
- pcx2gba : exports a PCX 8-bpp image to 16-bit values C arrays (palette + image data)
- wav2gba : exports a WAV 8-bit mono sound to 8-bit signed values array.
Project website : http://gbaconv.sourceforge.net
Tetristats is a tool written in C to convert TetriNET servers winlist files to HTML, supporting Tetrinetx and JetriX score files.
Project website : http://tetristats.sourceforge.net
Memories of Minitel and X.25 networks
A collection of Minitel related resources, including news articles, videos, software, technical documentation, and more!
Website : http://www.minitel.org
(French) BBS and Minitel Archives
An online archive containing BBS and Minitel related files, including : BBS lists, BBS adverts and intros, Fidonet Technology networks information files and nodelists, along with various miscellaneous files from this era.
Website : http://www.goto10.fr
Website : http://www.echojs.com
NodeCloud is a resource directory gathering sites related to Node.js and ordering them by their Alexa traffic, allowing to evaluate relative popularity of a project.
It is also the first site ever to feature my ANSi Social Media Icon Set.
Project website : http://www.nodecloud.org
French news site about Android, covering mostly applications and Android software development related topics.
Website : http://www.androidfr.com
Real-time graphic effects programming : http://cleaner.untergrund.net
System operator of a PCBoard Bulletin Board System (BBS) from 1997 to 1999